Friday, September 9, 2016

Sylvia 18 Months

Sylvia turned 18 months the end of July.  She is our big girl and we love her so much! At her well baby 18 month checkup she weighed 23 pounds and was inches tall.

Playing in the water.  She loves wearing her hat outside, which is important for her fair complexion.  She already has a few freckles on her nose and cheeks.

Her hair is getting longer and it is fun to try new hairstyles.

Sylvia is in nursery now (this picture is from Michigan nursery) and loves it! Her teachers say she is catching onto the routine and loves to help pick songs during singing time.  It probably helps that big brother is in nursery too.

Sylvia is now weaned from her bottle! She just drinks from sippy cups.  

Unfortunately she still needs her pacifier at nap time and bedtime or long car trips (like driving home from the beach as pictured below).

She is our beautiful little girl.  She is getting more of an attitude but still is our sweetie pie. (It helps if she isn't tired or hungry)  She loves wearing necklaces, bracelets, and purses.

Her vocabulary has tripled in the past couple of months.  Here she is saying, "flower".

Walking down to the beach.  Watching Sylvia run is too funny.  It is a lot of shoulder movement and not much speed.

Hello there!

I think Sylvia looks tall in this picture because you can see her long legs.

Silly girl! She put Andrew's hat on herself.

She is a very messy eater but I don't care because she eats everything I give her.  Since she has been growing a lot, she has been a bottomless pit and eating as much or more than Andrew.

Looking stylish

Thanks for the raspberry Grandma!

Playing with Grandpa

Big smiles!  In Michigan a lot of people would say she looks like Mommy when I was a little girl.

Sylvia LOVES babies.  Here she is giving Anna kisses and snuggles.

Snap chat with Aunt Cami

Having a great summer! Sylvia loves the water.

What a sweet girl!

She looks like such a big girl in her new 2T fall clothes.

Sylvia got four teeth this summer too.  Now she has all her teeth (except her second year molars).

Bonus picture of Andrew: He loves reading the Disney movie club magazines we regularly get in the mail.  He was lounging and looking at this magazine for a while.  Then he said to me, "Mom this is super cool".  

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I think she does look a lot like you - and also a lot like Andrew. It looks like she's got such a fun personality. And I love her fall clothes, too. She's so stylish in that beanie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures of Sylvia in her pink hat. I love learning details about her like that she's a good eater, loves babies and loves wearing jewelry. She's such an adorable little girl! Can't wait to see her in person soon!!

    ReplyDelete