Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Parker Days

Last year I saw a Food Network show highlighting the best summer festivals and one was in Colorado.  Since then, I planned to visit Parker Days, a festival in Parker, Colorado, in June.  The kids and I drove about an hour north and had a great afternoon/evening experiencing Parker Days.

Andrew loved the tractors, we spent some time here at the beginning and end of our time.

We had to get a corn dog... Andrew's first and he loved it!

We also got a frozen cheesecake piece on a stick to share.  YUM!

Sylvia finishing the cheesecake.

We got a ride in a mini train.  I literally had to drag Andrew out after the ride was over.  He said he wanted to ride the train home.

Choo-Choo

There also was a petting zoo with a lot of cute animals.  The kids loved seeing them.

A cute little pig.

Sylvia's good at animal sounds.  

They even had a donkey and llamas.

Petting the sheep

There was a lot to see and do at the festival and we had a really fun time.  We are glad we made the trip!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had a fun time. Good for you for taking the kids and going even though Tyler wasn't there to go with you. Hmm, not every petting zoo has a velociraptor. That must be one of the reasons it's such a great summer festival!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT! You saw a DINOSAUR at that petting zoo!? That's cool! :) And sure thing, Rachel, I also buy desserts to "share" with the kids....

    ReplyDelete