Sometimes I take pictures of the kids when they are all dressed up for church to send to grandparents and Daddy. I thought these pictures would make a cute post.
Valentines Day selfie
This was back in February before Sylvia was walking a lot. She looks so small!
Pretty soon after that Sylvia was walking everywhere!
Buddies
This one was taken at church
Andrew has his backpack and is all ready for "church day"
Sylvia before church:
Sylvia after church:
We love our sweetie pies
Here is a bonus picture Tyler having lunch with some of the people from the church at the base in Bagram. A few of them meet up at the dining facility after the service gets over.

I love all of these pictures! Such cuties, and so cooperative to look and smile at the camera (at least a lot of the time). Maybe it helps with a selfie because they can see how they look in it. I especially love the picture of Andrew with his backpack on, and the picture of Sylvia in that beautiful striped dress with the tree/animals on it!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea, to post photos of the kids in their church clothes. They sure are a couple of cuties! It'seems fun to see how Andrew and Sylvia are changing as they get bigger. 😊
ReplyDelete