Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Cami's Visit

Aunt Cami came to visit during her Spring Break during the first part of April.  The kids were SO excited to see her! 

She was only supposed to stay two days but plans changed and Cami stayed until the end of the week!  Which turned out to be a big blessing because I hurt my back very badly and could barely move.  Camille did all the lifting of the kids and watched them while I went to several chiropractor appointments.  Here we are at Lowe's getting seeds and soil for our garden.

Big hugs for Camille

We also visited the Pioneer Museum.

This is the kids' room.  I laid inside the tepee the whole time, because my back hurt, while the kids played with Aunt Cami.

One night we had ice cream cones outside!

It was a yummy treat.

This was Sylvia's first ice cream cone and she devoured the whole thing! She loved it.

Too bad I didn't take more pictures, but the kids had tons of fun.  They adore their Aunt Cami and she was my angel.  She was so helpful to me in my time of need!  I honestly don't know what I would have done without her. 
Thank you, Camille!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure glad Camille was there to help you out when you hurt your back. Sisters are awesome. The picture of Sylvia eating her first ice cream cone is so sweet; she looks like she's taking it pretty seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a fun visit, and I'm so glad she was there while you were hurt! I l know you're tough, so it must have taken a lot of pain to get you to rest! I bet Tyler is grateful she was there, too :)

    ReplyDelete